Friday, June 5, 2009

In Honor of National Doughnut Day {17}

We NEVER let Mr. JD have sweets (except for when you saw here the chocolate pudding, oh yeah and when I give him gummy snacks when he pees in the potty)...okay so we RARELY let him have anything good. Anyway...today has been a fun filled Friday AND is National Doughnut Day so I thought what the heck, a boy his age should get to enjoy himself some chocolate every once in a while!! No doughnuts for us, but we did have some of momma's chocolate chip cookies to indulge, enjoy, gorge, etc. :)

Whats funny to me is that even though we don't allow him to have goodness pretty much ever he totally knows what the goodness is! So when he saw me get the cookie out he immediately started yelling and pointing to it, like PLEEEEAASE mom? I am thinking this is because I fed him lots and lots of dessert while he was growing inside of me...you think?












No comments: