Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So Much To Say...

...So little to blog about! I am having a bit of "bloggers block" right now. I do have a lot to say...I still sit in bed at night and think of things to write about...but I just can't seem to do it right now!


Here are my excuses (even if you don't care I'm gonna tell you anyway) :)

1. Spring has Sprung and its way more fun to play with JD outside than to sit inside and blog.

2. What I have to "say" right now is more about my life than it is anything and I still sometimes have an internal battle about how much is "too much" to share with blogger. :)

3. My mom is in town and we are trying to soak up as much time with her as we can because she lives far away and we don't get to see her as often as we would like.

4. I have upped my workouts to 5 days a week instead of 3 and that is taking up a lot of time (and energy).

5. i have been doing other things rather than blogging...like projects P-Daddy and I have wanted to get done forever and haven't had the chance due to a rather needy 18 month old. :)


...so that's where I am at. I promise to return soon with most likely some pretty juicy stuff. :) I didn't want you to think I had become one of those bloggers that had completely disappeared, never to return. Oh no folks...I love blogging too much for that. Just on a hiatus! I will return just as soon as I gather my thoughts into something that resembles intelligence of sorts. :)


On a side note...a friend of mine from college just had an adorable baby boy a little over a week ago. He was born with Pulmonary Hypertension and is in the NICU fighting like crazy!! He is a fighter though and the news from his parents continues to be good. You can read about him here. If you would, please keep Baby Cole and his family in your prayers.


I wouldn't leave out some pictures of JD as I know that some (okay most) of you come here just to see his smiling face (I don't blame you at all...I love to see it every single day!) :)


JD and his two favorite things...milk and his golf club (following in P-Daddy's footsteps already...he is so proud!)


Our first attempt at JD trying to eat with a spoon by himself (why we chose chocolate pudding is beyond me!)



5 comments:

Christina said...

I miss your blog posts but I'm glad you've been having fun. So far I think this is a great age! And I love these pictures of JD. He is such a handsome little man. :)

Aimee said...

I miss your blogging too! However, I'm envious of your productivity--keep it up!

Lora said...

here you are!
you are a nice mom, I only let Jake eat applesauce with his own spoon for ever!!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

OMG with JD and the pudding! Too funny! So cute...

Anonymous said...

OMG chocolate pudding!! OH MY! How do you manage to get all of those stains out on all of those cute POLO clothes!!! Hope you guys are well. Would love to get together when we return from vacation. Brody misses JD! Hope you are enjoying your time with your mom. XOXO