Saturday, June 13, 2009

R {8}

My favorite sister in law and I spent the day together, shopping, eating, coffee drinking, wedding invitation shopping (R and Uncle Badgeman are getting married in October)...all kinds of fun!

I don't have a sister so knowing that I am gaining one is so fun to me! I knew from the moment I met R that she was special and we were gonna be great friends! I didn't know we would be sisters...and am so happy that we will be...or really that we already are. :) I will quit gushing...just excited that is all!

R knows me for me. She doesn't ever say things like "you used to be fun..." or "I hope I can do more after I have kids..." because there is no "used" to and she doesn't judge me for the mom I am. She only knows me exactly how I am today and there is comfort in that. Not to say that I have changed that much over the years...but like I have shared here I am a for sure a different mom than I thought I would be, which in turn makes me different than I was, say in college. :)

P-Daddy spent the day doing what I do everyday...chasing JD around the house. :) At one point I called home to see how all was going and I could hear JD in the background going "no, no, no, no"...HA! I say HA because its what I hear all day almost everyday...P-Daddy is falling asleep on the couch right now. :)

I am so grateful for my girly day, my future sister in law, and my husband. Don't be jealous (apparently this is my new favorite saying on here. Probably should get used to it...I tend to drag these things out for far too long). :)

No comments: