Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cop Out {18}

I have to be honest with you and say that today I have no idea what to write about. So I tragically I turned to Facebook for inspiration from a few of those lovely quizzes people take freaking daily that I complain about all the time. I am apologizing up front because I realize this is a cop out blog...but I just got nothing else today people. :)

This may be useless information...but it also may entertain you. So you decide whether to read on...I promise never to be offended! :)

THE MOST RANDOM SET OF QUESTIONS IN THE WORLD:

Do you read the labels on shampoo bottles?
Yes, to see if it smells good. I don't buy the expensive stuff though. Unless it is found at Marshalls or TJ Maxx

Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
yes, and I don't find it particularly fun at all. However, it is efficient

How old do you look?
I don't know...younger than 35 because I still get carded at the grocery store when purchasing booze

.
How old do you act?
Older than my age in most cases for sure. Or at least I think so...I feel very grown up most of the time and too grown up some of the time.

Whats the last song you sang?
"Jesus Loves Me" to JD before bed tonight

Whats the last song you heard?
"Free Fallin" by John Mayer and its lovely

Have you recently become a member of anything?
Delta Gamma, Alpha Tau chapter House Corporation

What are your plans for the weekend?
Girls night with my future sister in law tomorrow that I am sooo excited about, pool time, the gym, mowing the lawn, church...pretty much the usual!

What is your mood at the moment?
Good and relaxed!

Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
No...but secretly I think this would be fun

If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
The Captain

Have you ever called anyone a slut?
Yes I certainly have...and I meant it to

Have you ever smuggled something into Canada?
No but mostly just because I have never been to Canada.

Does playing guitar make someone more attractive?
Umm, no not at all. But golfing does... :)

Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Yes-GO COLTS! and GO BULLDOGS!

Have you ever finished off the popcorn?
Yes, all the buttery and salty goodness is at the bottom! Oh and I heart the half popped kernels too!

What's your favorite super hero?
Not sure if this answer will age me, but I don't have a current one (because I am not that kind of girl) but back in the day it was SHERA

!
Do you have more enemies than friends?
I don't think I have any enemies actually. There were probably a few in the sorority from time to time but we all know that was ages ago! :)

Have you ever sent anyone an anonymous letter?
no but I have totally thought about it.

Can you fix your own car?
Absolutely not

Are you smarter than your friends?
I am pretty sure I have blogged about the sense of entitlement most of my college friends had about being way smarter than me (they had no faith those girls...), so I don't mind saying that they were WRONG and I am smarter than a fifth grader. :)

Have you ever stolen anything from your friends?
Deliberately no...but I am quite sure that I have ended up with a random tank top or shirt from the many closets I have shared with friends.

Have you ever been to jail?
No and I plan to keep it that way thank you

Last thing you bought over $50?
Groceries

Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream?
No, but I frequently have dreams where close loved ones die or are dying...I think I am just scared to lose them though.

Have you ever given to a charity?
yes both monetarily and as a volunteer

Do you ever get depressed?
Clinically, no. But I have my days where I am down in the dumps for sure.

Do you live with your parents?
Nope, been off the tit for quite some time now and am proud of it

Do you have plans for your future?
Yes we do

Two names you go by:
mlouise
momma

Two things you are wearing right now:
my wedding rings
the sweet bright orange DEE GEE t-shirt from college-HA!

Two places you want to go on vacation:
Jamaica, and I think we are gonna make that happen very soon!
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic-just cause its amazing and it was our honeymoon and the most perfect vacation I have ever been on.

How many pairs of jeans do you own?
7 I think, but never enough people...never enough

What colors do you wear most often?
Black, khaki, and white...I look like a waitress most of the time. Its a curse...I go to the store to purchase color and I just gravitate to black, black and more black. At least it goes with everything?

Hows the weather?
Beautiful, 60, sunny and breezy!

Favorite pair of shoes?
Black flip flops

Do you own big sunglasses?
Currently I own no sunglasses because JD loves himself some of his mommies sunglasses and ends up breaking them. If I did own sunglasses I think they would be medium as I have a big fat face and big ones don't look so hot on my mug

What are you doing right now?
Thinking about what I am going to have for dinner, watching Jeopardy and writing answers to these random questions.

What should you be doing?
nothing, isn't that wonderful?

What's your favorite sport to play?
Tennis

What's your favorite sport to watch?
College Basketball or College Football

When was the last time you saw your dad?
A few weeks ago...but we talk all the time

What did you have for dinner last night?
Roselli's pizza

Look to your left, what do you see?
JD's toy area all picked up and ready for him to destroy again tomorrow!

What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Grande, Non fat, French Vanilla Latte...yes I am high maintenance when it comes to my coffee drinking

Do you hate being alone?
Not at all. Sometimes its wonderful to be alone, close your eyes and hear nothing but silence.

Do you think the drinking age should be lowered to 18?
Yes. I think kids drink more because it is a forbidden pleasure. No because I believe there is some serious research out there that 18 year olds brains aren't fully mature and chemically unbalanced because of all the hormones so they won't/can't make sound decisions. In the end, I am glad its not my decision. Although I do think we should be a bit more consistent. Drive at 16, Vote and purchase tobacco at 18, and drink at 21. I say maybe drive at 16 and the rest at 18. And the answer to whether or not they should legalize marijuana is yes. Not because I enjoy, but because others do illegally and the government could make a whole lot of cheese and tax the hell out of this and maybe get us out of the enormous deficit single handedededly (that was a stutter) because of the weed. See...I totally am smarter than a fifth grader.

What's a bad habit you have?
Cussing...a lot of cussing

What is the one thing you would like to happen today?
A good nights rest...and peace in the middle east of course! :)

1 comment:

Lora said...

I think 18 should be across the board for everything. 16 is too young to drive and 21 is too old to start the drinking age!