Monday, June 15, 2009

Blogiversary!!!!!!!!!!!! {1}

One year ago it started right here, during JD's morning nap, with this

And here we are...a year later! And I must say, I think that my greatest blogging accomplishment (if there even is such a thing) was today. Since I screwed up the whole 30 Blogs in 30 days thing today consisted of writing SEVEN blogs in one day to get to my goal of 100 blogs in a years time. And I didn't blow off these said SEVEN. I really did this for real. Because I made a promise people, remember? To you, to myself and to God...remember?

Anyway in honor of this amazing (ha!) event I thought I would share some of the things I learned or that happened over the past 24 days.
  • I could blog everyday. I do have that much in my head. I surprised myself with how much in my head there is.
  • I acquired a few new "followers"...welcome folks, I hope you stay a while!
  • I sleep better on the days that I blog.
  • I am busier than I realized. Like in real life, not blog life. It was hard to get everything I want/need to get done in a days time AND blog.
  • I don't want to blog everyday.
  • I used to feel stupid blogging about "nothing" now...I don't care. Its kind of fun to blog about nothing.
Whew...my brain is fried today! I hope you have enjoyed my 30 in 24! Thank you for being a part of our journey. Here is to another great year of Blogging! :)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Bologiversary! haha! I enjoyed it!

Lora said...

congratulations!

GranBecks said...

You did great! I think what I learned from YOUR blogging experience that 1. I could do it too--just not so much!, 2. people really care about what is on your mind, 3. As a Granbeck stuck way out here in CA, I get to "stay in touch" with my handsome grandson and all of his wonderful baby buddies! I love it--bring on year 2!

Baby Worthington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Worthington said...

Congrats!! I love following your blog about your random thoughts and JD! I feel like I am right there with you all the time. JD is such a cutie!!

Brooke said...

I love reading your blog and whatever you write about! Congrats on your blogiversary!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I look forward to reading another year of Rhyme & Reason!! XOXO