Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Curb Appeal {20}

Today, P-Daddy got his early birthday present (I won't tell you what bday it is...not yet at least)...our home was LANDSCAPED! We have had a "work in progress" landscape thing going on since we moved in THREE YEARS AGO! P-Daddy and I both like things to be done, finito, complete (lets be honest here, perfect)...so as you can imagine this has been driving us crazy.

We have done little things here and there but we are by no means landscape architects so it kind of looked like amateurs had done it. Fortunately, because of my past life we have a hook up with a professional who does an EXCELLENT job for what I consider a very reasonable price!

We hired our main man a while ago but we couldn't get on his schedule until now. So water we will because planting new plants and transplanting existing ones in 85 degree heat isn't always the best thing. But we have proven that WE CAN keep things alive. :)

This is one of our little things...and it is those little things in life that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

Before (or during rather)...

The crew



And After...





/>

Not that this will be the only time I say this on this here blog but HAPPY BIRTHDAY P-DADDY!

5 comments:

Lora said...

First, happy birthday!!

Second, I love how you know a LANDSCAPER because of a past life!
Most people are all like "because of my past life, I know where to score a bag of coke" or "because of my past life, I have these scars and tattoos that I don't show in public"

I LOVE it!!

Andrea said...

Very nice!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

it looks great! can't wait to see it in person! :)

Aimee said...

You know we are old when a birthday present consists of professional landscaping...but it looks like it was worth it!

GranBecks said...

...this looks professional! And excellent!!