Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Blogiversary to ME!

Today I celebrate year number two as a blogger. Crazy to think that two years ago I started with THIS post. JD was so little...and I was still trying to lose that darn pregnancy weight...oh how the years go by!

Last year I did the whole 30 blogs in 30 days to get myself to 100 posts within a years time (see Year 1 Blogiversary post HERE) . That was super fun but it apparently made me all blogged out. I did so many in so little time (because if you remember girlfriend can't count apparently and ended up realizing I needed to do 30 in 24 days which lead to me writing 7 blogs in one day...I don't recommend it) when it was all said and done I apparently didn't have much to say...

...because well this year, if I am being real real with you... I have been a blogger slacker. I only did 4o some odd posts all year and they really didn't amount to what I really wanted to say. This means I have a lot in my head that I think about sharing with you but I never took the time to write it (errr type it).

In my thinking and not blogging year I have decided that I am not a mommy blogger. Although I do like to share some funny events in JD's life, I selfishly like to mostly talk about me. Or I guess those are my favorite posts. So in year THREE I am vowing to do more of that. Girlfriend has a lot to say, believe me. Watch out.

So Happy Second Blogiversary to me! Pretty sure I am going to dance in my underoos and eat ice cream out of the carton to celebrate. I might even take a shower before 7pm today...its gonna get buck wild probably.


Thought maybe you would want to celebrate also dancing in your underoos but (of course) while reading my self-proclaimed best of blogs in the past two years! For those of you (ahem) dedicated stalkers that do click on the blogs below, I thank you kindly...promise they won't disappoint.


Mamalouise's Blog Fav's
(this is soo self righteous I am laughing at myself while doing it...yet still I am gonna do it! HA)


Favorite Blog from Year #1: "Thoughts"


Favorite "30 blogs in 30 days" Blog: "Learning from other's mistakes"


Favorite Blog from Year #2 (and the blog that confused a lot of people): "29"

Reader's Choice to date (The blog that received the most comments): "The Skinny"

Favorite Blog with JD Video: "Riding Along in my Automobile"

3 comments:

Exgf said...

you are on my favorite blogs!!! I can't wait to read more!!

xoxox

Aimee said...

Happy Blogiversary! I love the new header too!

Lora said...

happy day!!!