Sunday, June 27, 2010

Morning Coffee

Coffee has been necessary lately as we are battling the 2 year old vs. the big boy bed. Let me tell you folks, the big boy bed isn't all its cracked up to be. The crib on the other hand...well I heart the crib. I miss the crib and its cage like features that kept my baby safe and sound.

Anyway, I clearly need to save all of that for another blog.

Today (after the worlds worst night of sleep, thanks to said big boy bed) I woke up "refreshed" and enjoyed my morning coffee outside with Mr. JD. We chatted, err, had some "coffee talk" and I captured a bit on camera as I never want to forget this cuteness.




4 comments:

Exgf said...

JD is so precious!!!! YOu should do a video post with him every week he is so stinkin' cute!

Lora said...

I wish I could watch videos at work!!

When Jake outgrew the crib, we put a babylock on the inside doorknob and turned his whole room into a cage. It was awesome. We could get in but he couldn't get out

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, he is too adorable. I hope I get to see him soon!

Aimee said...

love. that. kid.