Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

A couple of months ago, as I was thinking towards the blustery winter of a future (which translates to I was freaking out that we were going to be cooped up with no plans) so I sent out an email to some friends with kiddos of their own and we created a playdate group! Yesterday was our first get together and since it was so close to Halloween we decided to dress the babes up and take a picture!

All of the babes eating lunch together...I couldn't resist taking this picture!

Introducing: Miss Fifi the Poodle, Miss Lady Bug, Miss Bumble Bee, Mr. Monkey, Mr. Tiger, Mr. Frog and Mr. Baby Frog!

(L to R) M, Addy, Lilly, JD, Jdub, E, Brody


JD (excuse me, Mr. Monkey) will be "trick-or-treating" at his Uncle Matts tonight so I will have more pictures very soon!


Now go and eat way too much candy...it is Halloween afterall!

No comments: