Sunday, November 2, 2008

Monkeying Around

We had fun "trick-or-treating" at Uncle Badgeman's house. JD enjoyed trying out all of Uncle Badgeman's toys such as his remote control, speakers for his ipod and eating the football that he got for coming over to "trick-or-treat." P-Daddy enjoyed sampling the food for the party, and R and I just had fun chatting and watching JD! We love Uncle Badgeman and R and want to thank them for having us over and for all of JD's treats!


As promised, here are some pictures of our little monkey...

Mom, seriously! No paparazzi today please!

What? Uncle Badgeman said I could have this remote...I swear he did!

I am hot and tired, can we PLEASE take this funny outfit off?


I thought these speakers were for babies? No?

Dad! You have the camera now...I don't even know what to say!

If I really am a monkey...can't I go outside and play? Don't monkeys live outside?

Spartan Cheerleader and a monkey (now that could be a funny SNL skit! No?)

The Spartan Cheerleaders and JD

We were sad to see the monkey costume go. It means another Halloween gone by. After last years outfit I wasn't sure how we could outdo ourselves but I think the monkey did it for us! I am utilizing these young years to dress him in the cutest costumes possible because Lord knows as he gets older he will want to be Superman or Batman, which yes are cute but they don't even touch the monkey!

To end this post I thought it would be fun to show where we were one year ago. Its pretty hard to believe how far we have come! Just a FEW more pictures...hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

Christina said...

I just said the same thing the other day -- I'm sticking with the cute stuff as long as I can because before I know it Chase is going to want to be something from Star Wars and it's just not as cuddly (unless he chooses Ewok and that's probably not likely).

Jacob's monkey costume is just adorable and the peapod flashback pics are so freaking cute!!

Aimee said...

I love it! The monkey costume was adorable...as for our playgroup, I put a video up on my blog, that might illustrate our challenges more than the pictures did! Love you...

Laura said...

He's looks so cute! And I love the pictures from a year ago.