Monday, October 6, 2008

You've Got To Have Friends...

I don't know why I am so excited about this but for whatever reason I am. JD has some new "friends" around the house and I just think its thrilling (I know, I need to get out more often)! :)

He first discovered his Doggie. He got this from our dear friends Brian and Caroline for his birthday. Its a Butler Bulldog so its even more special than just a regular Doggie! As seen below he knows what his doggie is and loves to find him and give him kisses!



Next came his oh so soft Bear that I got when I was prego with him from our dear friend KB. He sleeps with Mr. Bear now and before he was fine with leaving him in his crib but now everytime I go in to get him he has the bear (by the neck-its a loving choke hold though) and has the death grip on mr. bear. So he is now a part of our downstairs play time too. Again, I think it is super exciting that he now has a "friend" that he can snuggle with at bedtime!

Mr. Bear and I are gonna get you mommy! Start Running!

I love you Mr. Bear

Last but certainly not least we have the monkey. The monkey is technically a baby leash that Grandma purchased while visiting (I think she is worried we might lose JD while in public-Grandma's worry about these things). It might be the cutest baby leash ever! I am not 100% on board with the leash and baby thing but for now the monkey is a friend and a fun backpack to carry things in!

I'm ready for a trip mom! I've got my backpack that we can fill with stuff!

I know I sound like a cheesy mom but I don't care...its fun to watch him be so excited about each new discovery! Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I meant to buy that leash at Target today! Now that Chase is walking, it seems like a great solution. I'm glad Jacob likes it so much; he looks so cute modeling it for the camera! :)

Our Happy Married Life... said...

awwww, he's so cute! I love the monkey "leash"...

Kristina said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I love that he's carrying Mr. Bear around!! How cute are those pictures!!!! and you took him to the museum! I'm sure that was a blast!!!
Love you and miss you to pieces!
Kristina