Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun Times at the Children's Museum

One of my girlfriends became a "member" of the Children's Museum of Indianapolis a while back and has been begging me to bring JD to play ever since. For whatever reason I have been hesitant (well actually I know the reason, it was because I sometimes have a fear of the unknown and by unknown I mean I really didn't understand how he was going to play at a museum and he is and has been pretty over his stroller unless we are on a walk and even then its a gamble, whew!). So I finally gave in today and we went! And I am a fool for waiting so long because the museum is SO FUN!


The Children's Museum is wonderful (if you are ever in the area, you should plan to go, it really is that amazing). I think it is either the largest Childrens Museum in the Nation or World (I know, there is a big difference but I am just letting you know, its a big deal! :). Regardless of the fact that it is the biggest, I am pretty sure the children's play room is the best (okay so I have never been to any other Children's Museum so I am only speaking from my ONE experience). Its filled with water tables, climbing areas and sand tables. JD seriously was in his own little personal wonderland. He walked around like he owned the place as I helped him dodge knocking down other babies and their parents (and apologized along the way). :)






We are taking P-Daddy back very soon and I think we are going to become members too! Thank you to Sam and Bridget for showing us the amazing fun babies can have at a museum!








PS-I realize that I typed "Childrens Museum" a ridiculous amount of times and it kind of annoyed me too but I just couldn't bring myself to go back and change it. Sorry! :)

PSS-If JD gets sick, I might rethink the whole joining thing. However, I still will stand by the amazingness! :)

6 comments:

Christina said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we lived near there so we could go, too. Jacob looks like he had a blast!

Aimee said...

So fun! We haven't ventured yet, but definately need to go soon! It will be great this winter!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jacob had a great time...Can't wait till Brody is old enough to go!!!

Laura said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we had soemthing like ti in Dallas.

Anonymous said...

Michelle - Glad you enjoyed the Museum and the Playscape exhibit. My aunt Kay, that lives here, used to be a VP for the Museum and was instrumental in the development and implentation of playscape. Glad Jacob enjoyed it! I'll pass on your kind words!

GranBecks said...

It looks like he is large and in charge! Indiana Dumas and the Museum of Children! Love you, Miss you, Pray for you always