Sunday, May 24, 2009

You Gotta Dress the Part...{29}

...before you can BE the part (in this case the "part" would be the next Phil Mickelson or Tiger Woods)! I have blogged about it before...and expect it again and again after this! :) Golf is a big deal around these parts and P-Daddy couldn't be prouder of his little man, dressed up for the game we love, ready to hit the course! :)



Although the course is currently our back yard, JD is really starting to get the hang of things! As you can tell we are trying to document his progression (or maybe this is just another example of how we can't get enough of our little JD!)



Enjoy the pictures (and this beautiful Memorial Day Weekend weather!!)



Its nice outside, can we PLEEEAAAASE play golf?!?

You said "yes" so what are we waiting for?

Okay, NOW we are ready...so lets hit it!

Look Dad! I'm a pro!

Dad says I need to practice my chipping so I'm gonna go down here!

What is "chipping" again?

I like to drive the ball better dad, so I'm gonna go tee it up again!

A HOLE IN ONE? I don't even know what that is but you guys seem pretty excited so-YAY FOR ME!

I am going to work on my short game, follow me and I will show you where we need to do that

Okay, I guess we can go inside. It was a pretty successful day though if I do say so myself. :)

3 comments:

GranBecks said...

He is my superstar!! As Uncle VP says, "The White Tiger"!

Anonymous said...

SO stinkin cute!!!

BandBbaby said...

Real men wear pink! I just want to eat him up!! He looks like a little Jesper.