Saturday, May 30, 2009

Its just one of them days... {23}

...that I want to be all alone, just one of them days, that a girl goes through(aooo), you know you are singing this sweet sweet song along with me! On a side note, I had this on an answering machine message once...yes I was singing it and yes this wasn't the only song I sang on that there message. It went something like..."Hey this is Mamalouise and I am glad you called and plan to call you back unless (insert break out in song) its just one of them days.... and so on and so forth. Everyone who left me a message was laughing out loud (at me) as they left their message. If this doesn't confirm that at heart (or in general) I am a big fat dork...I'm not sure what will. :)

I'm having one of those days too mom...quit taking pictures and come and play with me!

Its really NOT one of those days in general...but it IS one of those days that I don't want to blog. But I have to blog. Because I made a promise. To you. To me. To God. Okay the last one was just for dramatics but you get the point. Saturday should not be a day for blogging. Saturday (and Sunday) for that matter are days for resting away from blogging. But I am here. Sigh...

I am really tired today actually. P-Daddy and I both dragged our butts out of bed this morning (who am I kidding, JD dragged our butts out of bed) for Spinning at the gym (we dragged JD to the gym though...). I was WAY excited to drag him there because the gal that teaches the class I go to on Tuesday mornings also teaches today. EXCEPT SHE WASN'T THERE and the class totally stunk. The lady that taught it played slow songs the whole time from the early nineteen sixties. Miserable. If you have never been to spinning before...believe me when I say you need FAST, LOUD, UPBEAT music to get you through the pain and sweat. So P-Daddy and I just made fun of the ridiculous music and worked through it. :) My teacher, in case anyone cares is AWESOME and plays tons of amazing music while kicking your butt and you leave feeling extremely accomplished and in a great mood! What a great combo that would have been awesome to start a Saturday off with! Next Saturday it is!

I had some alone mommy time today too which was AWESOME! I placed myself on a chair at the pool, by myself (literally no one was there but me and the lifeguard), with an earful of either my girlfriend or my ipod. It was wonderful bliss that brought me back to a time where I would do that all the time AND DIDN'T APPRECIATE IT ENOUGH! Which brings me to...maybe I should appreciate this blog MORE and quit my bit*h*ng eh? :)

P-Daddy didn't have AS good of day as me though. He came to the pool a little later with JD and right when he plopped himself on a chair...a bird pooped directly on him! HA! That has never happened to me before so I was cracking up for some reason! I know, its just bird poop but its so gross and so funny that more of us don't get crapped on more often as those suckers are flying around all over the place just dropping deuces whenever they please! Hilarious.

I hope YOU are having a great weekend! I will see YOU here tomorrow (or maybe its that you will see ME)?! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for P-Daddy, I have been pooped on before too and it is not fun, although it landed in my hair...YUCK!!!

GranBecks said...

hugs help