Saturday, November 8, 2008

Getting Down to Blogger Business

Beyond Planning Events is a “company” I put together a year or so ago. I had extravagant plans to do oh so much with my thoughts and dreams but really haven’t accomplished much. I have a lot of excuses that mostly go something like JD was/is a full time job, we don’t have family in town for free babysitting and a start up business is hard enough to finance without the cost of babysitting…so here I am.

Beyond Planning, is an event planning company that embodies who I am as an event planner. I am the someone that goes ABOVE and BEYOND for you if/when you are my client. And that is simply because I love to plan and I love helping people.

I started the Beyond Planning blog before I even began our family one. It originated to promote what I do, have done and can do. After much research (or just a lot of blog stalking) I have come to realize that Beyond Planning (the blog) would be better served for readers to have a place to come and get ideas for their own parties.

That isn’t to say that I do not want to plan those weddings or create those invitations myself…I do. But for now I need to get myself out there and the easiest way for me to do this is through blogging.

Check me out if you are interested! If not, pass the word around! Thank you loyal blog stalkers!

No comments: