Monday, October 4, 2010

Who has two thumbs, a new found love of strawberries and is growing at the age of 29?

THIS GIRL!



Hmmm....wonder what I am talking about? Well lets see, I have spent the past 15 weeks being nauseous, craving lots and lots of fruit and cereal, gained some weight, my breastesses are large and in charge, I am starting to seriously look at wearing elastic wasted pants....



...thats right folks, this girl is PREGNANT with Baby #2!! I know, right?! We never thought I would do it again!! But alas, I am going down the long 40 week road of the gift of pregnancy. And am trying to embrace all the lovliness that goes along with it.



I didn't blog when prego with JD so this is new territory for me. I only took ONE photo of me and my prego belly with JD, and am planning on reluctantly doing the same with this babe. So really, no fun for you on that front. BUT I am sure I will share some lovely details along the way.



First up will be if this babe is a boy or a girl. And that, dear readers is a detail that I am NOT patiently awaiting this time around!! I want to know so bad for some reason!! And I think its because everyone near and dear to me has decided I am having a girl (gasp). Oh and the reason for the gasp is that P-Daddy is one of 3 boys, there is all boy cousins (one girl somewhere in there), I only have one brother, my mom had three...so I kind of always assumed I would just have all boys. It really never occurred to me that I would EVER have a girl. So they all have me curious and interested that it could actually be a girl. And be prepared if it is...I will literally start peeing in pink I think. :) But this will FOR SURE be uncharted territory for me, for US!



So for now we wait. We find out this detail in November and that feels like a year away (dramatic). But we are thrilled, blessed, and so excited to share this news with you and you and you!



JD is so excited he agreed to a photo shoot. :)















5 comments:

Allison said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! So excited for you P-daddy, and JD! What an awesome post on a monday!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST BELLY PICS...did I say PLEASE??!?!?!?!?!?!

Aimee said...

Yea! So happy to read this post and know the NEWS is out! Congrats-congrats-congrats! Can't wait to see JD as a big brother!

Stephanie. said...

Congrats! Wonderful news! I look forward to the stories that adding a baby to the mix will surely bring ;)

Brooke said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So excited for you and your family and can't wait to keep up on the details.

Lora said...

I can't believe I'm a month behind in blog reading! I was wondering the other day whether you've come out with this online.

Give that belly a good rub for me!