Monday, September 13, 2010

3, as in years old

You know what is coming next as I have realized I am pretty predictable when it comes to JD and his birthday's. Turn up the volume people, its not the same without the music. You will all be excited to know that this year's picture montage has some new features AND is shorter. :)


Happy 3rd Birthday JD! He woke up just about the time he was born three years ago this morning (and so of course I had a moment...sniff, sniff) and had the birthday tradition of a doughnut for breakfast! Birthday party post coming soon!



4 comments:

Our Happy Married Life... said...

cute!!! happy Birthday JD!

Aimee said...

Nice work mama! I love the video, some really good memories!

Laura and Jeremy said...

Love the video! I think I have only met JD once, but I feel like I know him a little bit from this and the blog. Cheers to Year Four...

Lora said...

happy happy day to both of you!