Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow

***UPDATE***

TODAY WAS THE HUGEST DAY IN BULLDOG HISTORY!!!

TODAY BUTLER MADE IT TO THE FINAL FOUR!!!

Today is a day we will NEVER FORGET!!!

TODAY I couldn't be PROUDER to be a BULLDOG!!!

***ORIGINAL POST***

Today is a BIG, HUGE, no (potentially) the HUGEST day for the Butler Bulldogs men's basketball team. CBS 4:30pm EST, tune in people. It won't disappoint. GO DAWGS!

Today I woke up with a sore throat but I think its due to the stupid Indiana weather: warm, cold, sunny, rain, sleet, freezing, sunny...my body is not adjusting well.

Today I am going to have coffee with a good friend.

Today my mom is that much closer to becoming a Hoosier.

Today JD woke up without being soaked head to toe in his own pee. That is currently a victory in this house.

Today I got to watch a smidgen of real people morning news before turning to the Disney Channel.

Today we might get to go and hang out with our fellow Butler friends to watch the big game.

Today I will do a lot of text messaging using foul language. I like foul language. So does JD. That's why I will text it and not say it.

Today JD will have blueberry waffles for breakfast...and I will have a fiber bar. Ohh to be two again and eat syrup soaked goodness. :)

****

YESTERDAY I was on a Butler high. Elite Eight for the first time can do that to someone.

Yesterday I talked to one of my best friends in the whole wide world (and when I say talked, I am pretty sure I talked her face off-sorry KB...its just that miss you and want to get it all in!) :)

Yesterday I finished the project I have been working on at my former sorority house.

Yesterday JD through about 14 "terrible TWO" fits but went to bed peacefully.

Yesterday I applied for a job that I am really excited about. Thanks to a new friend I met watching Butler the night before!

****

TOMORROW is Palm Sunday and we are going to church. Not really because its Palm Sunday mostly because we want to go to church.

Tomorrow I hope to wake up on a Butler high again ready to purchase tickets to see history be made in the FINAL FOUR of 2010.

TOMORROW, like TODAY oh and YESTERDAY will be days I am thankful for my life just exactly how it is.

GO BULLDOGS!!!
(you knew I was going to do it one more time for good measure!)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Go bulldogs--and watch that throat--you don't want to have to go silent :-)

Kristina said...

Go Dawgs! Wish I could be there with you guys today! LOVED our talk yesterday!

Exgf said...

love this post!!! I may steal the theme :)

xoxo
exgf
www.confessionsofanexgirlfriend.wordpress.com