Monday, April 5, 2010

One Shining Moment?

I have never been a fan of the song that the NCAA has chosen to play for the CHAMPION of the NCAA tournament. I mean, I am a music buff kind of gal and I heart this tournament and all its glory (even if the Bulldogs aren't in the final game) and each year when "One Shining Moment" starts to play, it ruins all the chills I just had for the winning team.

Its just not a good fit if you ask me. And they aren't asking. But I wish they were.

Tonight could be Butler University's ONE SHINING MOMENT (side note, I love the name of the song, just dislike the actual song). I am so excited for them I couldn't sleep (again) last night.

I am thinking the song playing on this here blog (turn up the volume) is WAY more appropriate for BU for THIS YEAR but I am still working on an overall winner that will be a crowd pleaser to the masses for years to come.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


I saw this quote on FB the other day and think it is absolutely perfect for tonight (but I have no idea who said it, the status update failed to mention this):

"We can't remember when the last time we lost and we haven't forgotten the ways we win...we're ready, we're here, we're HOME!"




WE'RE GONNA RUN THIS TOWN TONIGHT!! GO DAWGS!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

chills--love this song--love this day! Go dawgs!

Exgf said...

I'm totally rooting for Butler tonight - just for YOU since my Aggies couldn't hold up against Purdue!

Good luck!!!
xoxo
exgf
www.confessionsofanexgirlfriend.wordpress.com