Monday, February 8, 2010

Not that this helped...

...but they sure were/are DAMN good! Thanks to Exgf and her recipe she shared with the blog world last week I made the below for our Superbowl party. I had a feeling it was potentially a bad omen because without even knowing Exgf (translates to, I just stalk her blog) I am thinking due to her location in the world she is more of a Saints fan , therefore I was making a Saint's fan recipe on the big Colts day....oops!



INTRODUCING THE AMAZING OREO CAKE BALLS (or as I called them...the Colt's Balls...I know I am so funny).





It worked out well though because there is nothing better than drowning your sorrows in sweetness right??

If you want the delicious recipe, click HERE (recipe is towards the bottom...but read the whole thing people, it will be worth your time. :)

On a side note...who else is ready for some March Madness?? I know this girl is! Seriously, one of my favorite times of each year!

1 comment:

Exgf said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I *heart* you!!!

Thanks for the shout out and all the love - you are too sweet (just like the delicious oreo truffles)

I was actually rooting for the colts my dear...since my beloved Cowboys weren't in the big game this year. I love me some Peyton Manning and I was bummed when he just couldn't pull it out!!!

Thanks again for the shout out and I'm glad they turned out sooo freakin' cute!!!