Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February Fun Fotos!

February is normally the month in the winter that I dread. I know, I know its the shortest month of the year BUT it always feels like the longest. It typically brings lots of snow, short days (meaning it is dark when you wake up and dark by the time P-Daddy gets home), and bitter cold temperatures. February is the reason I wanted to join a gym last fall...one with "daycare" so that JD and I could get out of the house on those days where we would have normally been all cooped up! February is the reason that I started a play group last fall. So, as you can tell I don't like winter...and February is the "spokesmonth" of winter in my eyes.

That whole paragraph was depressing, so I will cheer you up with this next one. This February we were freaking busy!! I don't know why but it just literally FLEW by...and I don't even think we had much snow to speak of! I didn't really even blog that much because we were so busy. We had the norms, like the gym and play group to attend, but we didn't stop there.

Here is some highlights of our FUN FEBRUARY! We hope every year is as great as this one! We also hope your February flew by as fast as ours did! March is here and we are crossing our fingers that means more nice weather and days we can at least walk outside!!


We traveled to Ohio to play with our friend Max...

Max: "JD this is the "baby Nelson hold"...I will teach you in a minute!"

Mommy and Daddy had a fun night out with friends (and our camera died so we only got one picture, which is the below but SAD that we didn't get one together, in a bar, without baby and having adult beverages...P-Daddy was there and having a blast, he took this picture!)

L to R: Aimee, Godmom, JBU, me

We went to the Children's Museum with Addy, Lilly and Mallory...

L to R: Mallory, JD, Addy, Lilly

Addy: "I think I am going to take a fist full of this stuff and eat it up"
JD: "Addy I tried it and I promise its not good, but it is kind of fun to put in your mouth so go for it"

Dad needs to learn a few tricks from me...TWO lawnmowers! This is awesome!

I couldn't resist...look at how he is holding them? HA! He is all boy for sure...just one holding baby dolls (or swinging them around) :)
We got JD's haircut (again...and it already needs cut AGAIN)...

This...AGAIN?? C'mon mom and dad, seriously??

Combs are fun to chew on...we should look into some for my toy box okay?? :)

And last but not least...we met our friend Leo for the first time!

L to R: Anne with Baby Leo, Me with JD
We are so excited for the what blessings March will bring us! We already know one...GranBeck is COMING!! She will be here for a WHOLE month beginning this Friday and we are sooo excited! Happy Spring!

4 comments:

GranBecks said...

You know I love looking at JD! He is amazingly handsome & more fun everyday. But MaLouise, you are so beautiful--I know I am prejudice, but as Frank said when I showed him this blog your smile lights up any room.

Aimee said...

Isn't it sad when our toddlers have busier social calendars than we do! We had fun with you guys as always!

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

Looks like a fun month! I'm glad it went by so quickly for you and I too can't wait for Spring...ahh I can almost smell the rubber flip flops Old Navy will have on sale soon :D

jz

Angela said...

Great pictures. Your son is really cute.

By the way, thanks for following my blog.