Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello blogger friends! Oh how I have missed my blogging (and stalking blogs too). Our computer crashed last week so I have been without until a couple of days ago!

JD turns 1 tomorrow and I can hardly believe it! I made a video that I will post in honor of him-but you have to wait until tomorrow! His big party is on Sunday! We are excited to have friends and family over to celebrate our first year with our little guy!! I am a party planner (hence Beyond Planning) so I seriously have been planning this party for over a month! And no I am not pulling a Tori and Dean and hiring a real monkey or renting a train for our back yard or anything (not even close actually) but I have stressed over the details. :) Its what I do though...so its nothing unusual, except for that its for JD-the single most important person in our world!



"I'M GONNA BE ONE TOMORROW!!!"

The dining room has been done for a while but I hadn't gotten around to posting the pictures so I have done so below. We really like how it turned out! We are trying to implement some color into our home! This was a bold choice for us but I think its a keeper!

Before...

And After...





More to come tomorrow-JD's last day as an 11 month old! (sniff, sniff-and a tear!)

3 comments:

Our Happy Married Life... said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the dining room. Holy Cow super job!!! Love how the green turned out. Nice job! As for Jacob, I'll shout out to him tomorrow!

Aimee said...

I love the Dining Room--it is beautiful! Nice work! Can't wait to celebrate with you!

Kristina said...

I love the new dining room!!! Great job on it. color is awesome!
I hope that the party went well on sunday and Jacob had a great first birthday and lots of cake on his face :) Can't wait to see the pictures!