Wednesday, June 22, 2011

If you just smile

I noticed last night as I was laughing out loud at the rerun of Saturday Night Live we had DVR'd that my face hurt. I noticed this the night before too. Hurt like it did when I used to smile for hours through a Madrigal performance back in the day.

And then I smiled...again

Because I realized that my face hurt because I am smiling so much.


How fun is that?


I do have so much to smile about and I know this but knowing you have a lot to smile about and actually smiling about it are two different things people.


And I have been smiling so much, without even realizing it that my face hurts at the end of the day.


So blessed. So freaking, flipping blessed.


Here is a glimpse into my smiles...I hope it makes you smile too! Love my life!


















PS-may need a reminder of this face hurting due to smiling so much business very, very soon if Baby J doesn't start to consistently sleep through the night pronto! :)

No comments: