Sunday, February 20, 2011

Over it?

I may just be over blogging, this here blog...the blog thang.

I just don't know. I still have lots and lots to say, don't get this girl wrong...but I am just not able to take the time to sit down and type it out.

I have censored myself too. And I hate that. I think about writing all of my (ahem) profound thoughts and then I think about who reads this and what they will think if I am that brutally honest about whatever subject is running through my head.

Secretly I want to start a secret blog.

The biggest secret is I don't have time to start a secret blog.

I also think that maybe I should just journal again. Maybe that.

But if nothing else I am a confused blogger.

I don't want to be a mommy blogger.

I want to be able to discuss my momminess when I feel necessary but I don't want to be a mommy blogger.

Being a mommy is important and, of course does defines part of who I am. BUT JUST PART PEOPLE.

Here is what I know fo sho:

We are great.
I love my job.
I am approximately 3 weeks from delivering our Baby Girl.
This stage of pregnancy is really hard on my body, mind and soul.
I have fabulous friends from all walks of my life.
I miss the gym.
I am so thankful my mom lives so close.
JD is the light of my life. Our life.
I can't wait for March Madness.
P-Daddy is the LOVE of my life. Seriously people. The Best.
I don't pray enough.
I am scared of my second c-section.
I love getting my nails done.
I may just be over this here blog.

Time shall tell I guess. I am taking 12 weeks off once baby girl is born. You may just get some delirious sleep deprived posts! Now THAT could be entertaining folks!

4 comments:

Nick and Jenn said...

Please don't stop blogging. It would make me sad. You should create a secret blog and just let some of us in on it. I actually tried that last summer but never took off with it. It is liberating to write without worrying about some of the people that you know might read it. Can't believe it is only 3 weeks until baby girl arrives. How exciting!! Enjoy these last few weeks as much as you can.

Aimee said...

Nope--not allowed! We'll need pictures of the baby, of Jacob as a big brother and your randomness. I get the same feelings a lot and had this same convo with my mom a few weeks ago, ready to throw in the towel, but also realizing I'd miss it a bit and regret it down the road, so on I type :-) Rub the belly for me--can't wait!

Brooke said...

Keep it up! I am so a mommy blogger ... but for me it is my way of documenting for the kids. I have time for ONE form of documentation and this is it. Good luck with baby girl!

Lora said...

I hear you, loud and clear. OVER. IT. But I'll miss you if you go.

I'm thinking of you and that little girl, and the boys too!