Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New Name..

Yes that is right, we have a new name! The header is currently my work in progress...but it was time for Rhyme and Reason (which equals I never liked it to begin with) to go and for something fresh and new! If you have read this blog long...you can tell I kind of love change. And not to worry its not just on the internets...I have been known to rearrange in the whole house while P-Daddy is at work (I have freakishly weird woman strength). The blog name is no exception apparently. However...I didn't change our blog address this time...cause that was just silly before. :)

And yes, we do heart The Boss in this hood. And yes, we are totally naming our blog from his song Glory Days...cause you don't want to let em pass you by...Glory Days...in the wink of a young girls eye...okay I will stop. But now how fun is it that every time you visit this here blog you will sing that there song. Its awesome, we know.

2 comments:

Lora said...

yeah, I've been singing that song since I read this in the middle of the night. I couldn't even go back to sleep!!

Aimee said...

Love it!