Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lovely

Sarah, one of our beloved blog stalkers whom I didn't know about (so as you can imagine I was very excited) over at "The Merritts" has been so kind as to give me a blog award! Thank you Sarah!

And since we are on the subject of "lovely" I thought I would share a few things I think are lovely...
Baby hugs...


Dancing Like no one is watching...




Good causes...

Goofiness...



Watching the sunset...




Weddings (especially when shared with friends)...


There are no rules to this one other than I need to award 15 bloggers that I also think are lovely.
My Lovely Picks:

9 comments:

Lora said...

oh hey! thank you so much!

I'm so glad I took a break from all the ranting and raving over at my own blog today because I really needed something nice!

SarahMerritt said...

HAha You are welcome! Your little guy is so cute!
Sarah

Tony & Jaimie said...

ahh - thanks for thinking of me michelle! you are too kind :) I loved all your fun pic - especially of JD...what a ham. I think you and your blog are lovely too. Have a great weekend!

jz

roseinabook said...

hey thanks! glad you like it. that reminds me, i REALLY need to post something on that blog...

you know what my favorite thing about your blog is? you do a great job of writing how you speak. what i mean is, when i read your posts, i can hear your voice, like you're telling me the story in person. love it!

BandBbaby said...

Awe! Thanks Mama! I have really enjoyed keeping up with many DG gals and their families through blogging; especially yours!!

Nick and Jenn said...

Thanks mama! Love your blog...as you know. I really think you should write a book. I would definitely buy a copy. Cute pics of lovely things!

AshleyCallahan said...

Ohhh, thank so much!!! This is a perfect excuse for me to post a blog since it has been WAY too long:-) I loved yours by the way!

GranBecks said...

Hi Honey! Those pics are wonderful! You make me smile always. Thanks for the Award, now comes the work with it....hmmmm...I am still making my movie for the anniversary blog. I just started all over and am praying this one works!! LuvUSoMuch

Allison Slater Tate said...

Thank you!

I have no idea how to do this blog award thing, but I am very flattered! And likewise, I think you are lovely too.