Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tis the Season...

if you have read my blog for a while, you knew this one was coming! This Christmas is a wee bit different for us because we are celebrating in Lake Tahoe. Our tree is up, the house is decorated, we even made our first attempt at putting lights out in our yard, but the spirit of Christmas (baby Jesus and all) hasn't hit me yet... I don't have any wrapped presents under the tree, actually I haven't really shopped at all. We are sooo excited to go to Lake Tahoe (and yes we do realize how fortunate we are to be able to even have the opportunity to go there), but it just feels a wee bit different (as stated earlier).

This, however, has officially put me in the Christmas spirit! This and making peppermint bark *yummy*

I won't keep this from you any longer...introducing the Rhyme and Reason elves HIP HOP Christmas!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

3 comments:

Lora said...

Have you been to Tahoe before? I was there a few months ago and I can't imagine how beautiful it must be in the winter!

Watch those roads down around Emerald Bay, they were scary on a sunny July morning!

Laura and Jeremy said...

Ha! I think I saw some of those moves in a DG dance for Sigma Chi Derby Days! :)

Kristina said...

HAHAHA!!!! It's the matching green sweatsuits all over again!!!!!

Loved it!
K